Siteground hosting server is one of the highest-rated hostings in the community of WordPress. The reason is, it provides the best solutions to make your site fast and secure.
Siteground hosting server provider has the best performance among all other hosting providers. In addition, it has the best servers, along with the most affordable price. Siteground hosting is providing the hosting services to all kinds of networks, which is from shared to the cloud. The most important thing while buying a hosting service is focusing on the services it offers at the minimum price. Siteground hosting fulfills this requirement very well by giving the most affordable packages to its customers.
If you are confused about the Siteground hosting service that you should buy for your website, then read the whole article because we will conduct a detailed review of it, which will cover all aspects of Siteground hosting. It will include from the very basic, like signing up to the results like the pros and cons of Siteground hosting server. We will cover the following areas:
- Sign-up process of Siteground hosting
- Features of Siteground hosting
- Plans of Siteground hosting
- Types of Siteground hosting plans
- Pros and Cons of Siteground hosting server
Table of Contents
Sign-up process of Siteground
SiteGround has excellent expertise in Linux-tailored web hosting, and it offers plans for cloud, shared, reseller, and dedicated hosting. There are numerous hosting plans of Siteground, and all of them are built to meet the user’s needs and expectations. It provides many security precautions for its users. In addition, it supports many different eCommerce applications. Siteground has maximum positive ratings and reviews, and it has an uptime of 99.99%. Its speed is 673ms. You can sign-up to Siteground hosting by following the following steps:
- Open your browser and type the URL “siteground.com” to visit their site
- After you have visited their website, you will see different hosting plans on the site
- Along with the hosting plans, you will get all the information regarding the price and services
- Then you have to select a hosting plan according to your requirements
- After you have successfully selected the hosting plan, the next step is to choose a domain name for your site
- You can choose any domain name that you want. However, it must represent your website’s theme so that people will have an idea about your site just by reading the domain name
- The final step is to review your hosting plan and domain name, and then confirm your order on the site
- After you have placed an order, the last step is to pay them to get your order, and you are done
Features of Siteground hosting
Siteground hosting has many features on which we have conducted a review. The best part about Siteground hosting is, they have a 24-hour customer service, which means you can buy and use it anytime according to your ease. Following are some of the top features of Siteground hosting servers:
- Server speed
- Customer support
- Load time and uptime
- Data transfer and free backup
- Control panel access and free SSL certificate
A user-friendly website has not an easy to use interface, but it has good speed too. Siteground hosting is providing the feature of the best web server speed. It means you can load your site within a few seconds using Siteground hosting.
Security is the most compromised thing when you own a website. You must have heard about different sites hacking even on the government level. Siteground hosting server is giving relief to its users by providing the best website security.
The best hosting service is the one that has online customer support of 24 hours a day. Siteground hosting is on the top of the list while talking about customer support, and the reason is their quick response to all the queries.
Load time and uptime
Siteground hosting has not only the best server speed but is also provides the best load time and uptime to its customers.
Data transfer and free backup
The best part about using Siteground hosting plans is, it provides unlimited data transfer facilities to its users. In addition, the server conducts a regular free backup.
Control panel access and free SSL certificate
Siteground provides the control panel access to the users along with a free SSL certificate to ensure website security.
Plans of Siteground hosting server
Siteground hosting is providing different hosting plans for the ease of its customers. Following are the hosting plans:
The first and cheapest plan of Siteground is a Startup plan. It is best for you if you only have to host one website because it allows you to host only one website using this plan. This plan is only $3.95 per month. The maximum database size of this plan is 500mb. In addition, it provides a 3,00,000 CPU seconds limit for a specific calendar month.
The second plan of Siteground hosting is named as Growbig plan. It is the best suitable plan for bloggers that need more server resources. You can host multiple sites using Growbig hosting plan. You can get this plan for only $5.95 per month. It provides many unique features to users like free SSL certificates and super cacher technology. In addition, it will speed up your site.
The third and last hosting plan is GoGeek. It has four times more server resources as compared to the Growbig hosting plan. If you want to get the feature of free backup and restore for your site, then it is the best hosting plan for your website. You can get this hosting plan for $11.95 per month.
Every hosting plan is unique in its own way. The only thing that matters is your requirements for it. It is necessary to choose the one that fulfills your needs.
Types of Siteground plans
Siteground is offering different kinds of hosting plans. Following is a list:
- Shared hosting
- WordPress hosting
- Cloud hosting
- Enterprise hosting
- Dedicated servers hosting
A shared hosting plan is best for beginners that have new websites. The reason is, it suits best for low traffic that you will use this hosting to share resources with other sites that are available on the network. Therefore, it is only for new sites.
WordPress hosting is a hosting plan for WordPress. Siteground hosting uses it to improve its performance. This type of WordPress hosting plan is specifically designed for sites that are made using WordPress. The main purpose of this hosting plan is to keep your site safe from viruses and threats.
Cloud hosting is a type of Siteground hosting that works on load balancing services. You must be thinking about what is load balancing. Load balancing means all of the system load will be divided onto multiple hardware. It is reliable due to this feature because, when particular hardware on the network goes out of service due to any reason, it will not affect the whole network.
Enterprise hosting is the best hosting plan for large businesses. It works great for sites that have heavy traffic. The reason is, it fulfills all the challenging requirements of the webserver. Siteground hosting is providing the facility to create a custom enterprise-hosting plan according to your business.
Dedicated servers hosting
The dedicated server plan has the property to give the whole network access to the site server. It has more power than other hosting plans. However, it is more expensive too. The only negative side of this plan is, you have to manage the site server.
Pros and Cons of Siteground hosting
There are some positive and negative sides of Siteground hosting. Following is a list:
- Pros of Siteground hosting
- Cons of Siteground hosting
Pros of Siteground hosting
Following are the advantages of using Siteground hosting:
- It has different Linux-based hosting plans
- It supports different e-commerce applications
- It provides various security measures
- It has a feature that protects users from revealing their passwords
- It has many different advanced tools
- It has many different in-house tools
- It has customized cPanel
- It has very fast servers
- It has 24/7 customer support
- It provides free SSL certificate to the users
- It provides free data backup of your site
Cons of Siteground hosting
Following are the disadvantages of Siteground hosting:
- This hosting plan will not give you the option to increase the storage. However, the storage that it provides is large enough to handle all the data, but still, you can’t increase the storage yourself.
- Another drawback of using Siteground hosting plan is that you have to pay a monthly setup fee if you choose the monthly billing option for your hosting plan. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a longer billing option to keep yourself safe from the setup fee.
From all of the above-mentioned information, you can see that Siteground hosting is one of the best choices for your website.
Listen audio version