Welcome to my resources page here I ‘ll be going to tell you about my tools and other things. It’s quite hard to tell each and every one. So I am creating this page so that I can share it with anyone.
- WordPress.org: I am using WordPress.org self-hosted platform in my all blogs. One of the awesome cms for blogs with a lot of option and tools. I recommended all of you to go with WordPress.org
There is also the free platform you can choose.
- WordPress.com: A free blogging platform.
- Blogger: Another awesome free Blogging platform. Owned By Google
Well, there are many awesome hosting companies available on the internet.
- SiteGround – Best Managed WordPress Hosting
- Inmotion Hosting: – Affordable Shared Hosting
There are many awesome themes for WordPress blog. But I recommend you to spend some bucks and choose a premium one some of my recommendations are below.
- Generatepress – secure, beautifully designed, responsive themes SEO optimized theme.
- StudioPress Themes
- Convertkit: One of the famous and awesome email marketing services you need for your blogs.
- OptinMonster: One of the most popular and awesome tools to build Leads fast.
- Semrush: Awesome tool for keyword research and SEO audit.
- Kwfinder: To find long-tail keywords with low competing.
Tools for Graphic Design
- Canva – an online graphic design tool that even someone like I can create decent visuals for my blog with! Great for creating graphics for social media.
Other Blogging Resources and Tools
- Google Analytics: a great free metrics/statistics program. It’s an industry standard, you need to have it installed!
- AdSense: Googles Ad network – one of the most used monetization strategies for bloggers.
NOTE: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links and will earn me a small commission if you signup to the services. This adds no cost to you but helps keep My Blog sustainable.