Elegant Themes offers stunning themes like Divi and Extra. What’s even better? They’re all available for a very low price. They design it to give the website a new look.
Whatever niche you’re in, you’ll discover a beautiful and appropriate Elegant Theme website pack for your blog. This in-depth analysis of elegant themes will provide you with a better understanding of their theme collection, why you should buy them, and their benefits. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
What is the definition of Elegant Themes?
Elegant Themes is a premium WordPress theme membership platform that gives you access to stunning themes like Divi and Extra and the Divi builder. Nick Roach founded it almost a decade ago! Over 800,000 individuals use their themes all over the world.
Elegant Themes’ Four Pillars
There are four pillars of Elegant Themes:
- Divi Builder
- Additional magazine theme
- Bloom is an opt-in plugin.
- Monarch is a social media sharing plugin.
Let’s go over each of them and their characteristics so you can get a better idea of how to use them.
1. Divi Builder is the most popular page builder.
A Divi Builder can use as a front-end and visual editor. You can change your website in real-time using a WYSIWYG interface on the front end.
The Divi builder is appropriate for:
- Freelancers (if you’re a freelance website designer searching for a cost-effective page builder to modify your clients’ websites, Divi is a must-have).
- Bloggers (Divi builder is perfect for bloggers seeking a premium theme page builder because you may personalize your site and pages whatever you want)
- Organizations (you can build unlimited websites for your clients on a single membership which is extremely helpful for agencies)
- eCommerce store owners (using Divi builder, you can quickly adjust and work with different modules if you’re running an eCommerce store using WooCommerce).
2. The Ultimate Magazine Theme (Extra)
Extra is Elegant Themes’ second WordPress theme developed around Divi Builder (the first being the well-known “Divi Theme”). Yes, Extra is a new addition to the Extra theme family, and it is the perfect magazine WordPress theme. It’s mostly intended for online periodicals and retailers.
Here are some of the Extra theme’s amazing features.
- Extra includes seven different post forms, including video, gallery, map, quote, link, audio, and text.
- It is fully responsive (so it looks great on any device)
- WooCommerce and its integrations operate perfectly with it.
- It includes a new custom post type for Projects that makes it simple to create portfolio pages.
- Change the layouts, fonts, colors, font sizes, and other header elements to your liking.
- It has built-in social network integration, so you don’t have to install other social sharing plugins.
- It has a strong built-in review system that allows visitors to rate your posts, product pages, and other content.
3.Bloom is a fantastic email opt-in plugin.
Email marketing is well-known for its effectiveness. For every dollar spent, it returns an average of $40. To increase your email subscribers, you should fine-tune your website design with easy tricks like strategically inserting email opt-ins. Bloom comes in helpful in this situation. It’s a fantastic plugin that allows you to quickly and easily generate a slew of email opt-in forms wherever you want. You can use email opt-ins or automatic opt-in pop-ups to expand your list.
Bloom’s features include
- 19 email marketing integrations, ranging from GetResponse, Mailchimp, HubSpot, ConvertKit, and more
- 100+ pre-made templates that you can customize however you want
- 3 orientations to choose from: bottom, left, or right
- Unlimited color options for all elements within your opt-in forms
- Bloom’s opt-in forms are fully responsive
- Offers you a custom panel in the WordPress dashboard so you can easily manage your opt-in forms.
4.Monarch is the best social media sharing plugin on the market.
Social media play a significant role. Social shares can increase user engagement, but they also help with SEO. Monarch is the greatest social media plugin for allowing your users to share your content via floating sidebars, inline buttons, and pop-ups.
Monarch has the following features:
- You can display social shares from over 30 social profiles and networks using shortcodes
- You can display social shares anywhere you want using shortcodes, including widget areas
- It has three button shapes, five sidebar button hover effects, and four inline buttons hover effects • It can show social media counts.
- It’s mobile-friendly, so your social icons look great on any device.
- You may use native social network colors or choose custom colors for the button and icon colors before and on hover.
- Provides you with a special panel in your WordPress dashboard where you can view your Monarch settings, analytics, and data.
Divi Pricing And Elegant Themes
Elegant Themes offers two pricing options:
• Yearly Access: For $89 per year, you get access to Divi builder, Extra, Bloom, and Monarch. You’ll also have access to hundreds of website packs, product upgrades, and premium customer service. Yes, you can use all of their products on an unlimited number of websites.
• Lifetime Access: For a one-time purchase of $249, this is ideal for freelancers and website designers. Divi builder, Extra, Bloom, and Monarch will be available to you. You’ll also have access to hundreds more website packs, lifetime updates, and premium support. An unlimited number of websites can use all of their products.
Elegant Themes Advantages and disadvantages
- Includes the Divi Builder, an easy-to-use drag-and-drop page builder that allows you to customize your pages in any way you like.
- Themes and plugins that are fully responsive
- Unrestricted access to all sites (including those of your clients)
- Over 1000 website bundles are available to you (which are pre-made website designs useful for almost everyone)
- Access to the Divi builder
- Reasonable pricing (starting at $87 a year)
- Access to Monarch for social network sharing
- Access to Bloom to effortlessly construct beautiful opt-in forms
- You don’t need any technical or coding knowledge.
- Regular updates
- WordPress themes can use Divi Builder
- It takes time to understand because they give too many features and shortcodes.
- If you want to switch to another WordPress theme, it becomes clumsy because you’ll leave behind a bunch of messy scripts (such as shortcodes offered by Divi builder).
If you’ve been blogging for a long, you’re probably already aware that design reigns supreme. Google also gives top emphasis to sites with good design components, reducing the time it takes for your site to load.
The only way to achieve this is to either employ a designer to create your site or invest some money in a design created by the best team globally, such as Elegant themes. This evaluation of Elegant Themes and Divi Themes intends to increase my sales, but rather help you choose the best WordPress themes at a reasonable price.