A2hosting providers have started providing hosting back in 2001. Since then, they are providing the best services along with the highest servers speed.
A2hosting is one of the oldest hosting providers. They are providing the best in town server’s speed along with 97% customer satisfaction. Their server speed is twenty times faster than the other hosting provider’s server speed. In addition, A2hosting servers providing some facilities to its users that other hosting providers won’t offer. These facilities include built-in server-side caching and speed optimization plug-ins. A2hosting has a very user-friendly interface that attracts a large group of people towards this hosting plan.
In this article, we are conducting a complete and detailed review of A2hosting based on the following factors:
- Sign-up process of A2hosting
- Features of A2hosting
- Plans of A2hosting
- Types of A2hosting plans
- Pros and Cons of A2hosting
Table of Contents
Sign-up process of A2hosting
A2hosting has a commitment to green energy practices. Green energy is a company that ensures the correct and better use of atmosphere and keeps our atmosphere clean from carbon and other such products. The best thing about A2hosting is, it has neutralized the carbon since 2007. Due to these reasons, it has the honor to reduce the effects of climate on the world. You can get access to their green hosting as well if you are a user of the A2hosting company. Due to their easy to use interface, one can quickly sign-up to their site by following the following steps:
- At first, you must have to visit the website. For this purpose, you have to type the URL “a2hosting.com” in your browser.
- After you have successfully visited their website, the next step is to choose the appropriate hosting plan from the given list.
- You will notice three different types of hosting plans available on the website of A2hosting.
- You have to select the hosting plan that is most appropriate for you according to your requirements. You will see three hosting plans named as lite, swift, and turbo.
- Each of the hosting plans has different features than the other one, and you have to choose the one that fulfills your requirements.
- Then, choose a domain name for your website. The domain name can be any according to your choice, but it is better to choose the one that depicts your site as well.
- The next step is to do the configuration of your plan by going through all of the features that it provides.
- The next step is to review your policy one last time to confirm your order.
- The final step is to checkout and pays them to confirm your order.
Features of A2hosting
A2hosting has different features that it provides to its users. Following is a list:
- Free website transfer
- High-speed performance
- Customer satisfaction
- Solid-state drives
- RAID storage
- Modern developer tools
Free website transfer
A2hosting provider is providing the facility to its customer that they can transfer their websites for free using their hosting services. You can avail of their services to get a complimentary transfer of your website.
A2hosting is well-known for its feature of high server speed. You can get the most top speed of servers if you are a customer of A2hosting providers.
A2hosting providers keep their customer satisfaction at the priority. You can get the idea from their website where they have a 97% positive feedback from their customers. It means they are one of the topmost companies that really care for their customers.
A2hosting providers ensure 99.99% uptime for their services. It means they are highly reliable, and you can choose them to set yourself free from different servers related issues.
Solid-state drives are the drives that store all of the read and write information in microchips. Doing this will increase the speed and load time of a website. A2hosting ensures solid-state drives in all of their packages.
RAID storage means a redundant array of independent disks, and it stores all the data in different hard drives. The benefit is, you will not lose any data if one of the hard drives fails to work.
Modern developer tools
You will get modern and up-to-date tools using A2hosting providers. If you are a user of A2hosting, you will get access to all of the new tools available in the market as soon as they launch. In addition, you can choose a plan that will handle all of these tools for you.
Plans of A2hosting
A2hosting is supporting different types of hosting plans, and each of them has different hosting plans. However, we will discuss the types in the next section, and here we will discuss the four main plans of A2hosting.
- Turbo boost
- Turbo max
The startup plan is the first and most economical plan of A2hosting. You can choose this plan if you have to get the hosting for only one website because it supports only one website. The storage capacity of the startup plan is 100GB. You can get it for $6.99 per month.
The second plan of A2hosting is the drive plan. It supports unlimited websites, unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited emails and databases. It is slightly expensive than the startup package. You can get this plan for $8.99 per month.
Turbo boost plan is the third hosting plan of A2hosting providers. It gives access to users for unlimited websites, unlimited storage, unlimited email address, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited databases. The monthly price of a turbo boost hosting plan is $14.99.
Turbo max hosting plan gives turbo performance to the users. It gives access to unlimited websites, unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, email addresses, and databases. One can get the turbo max plan of a2hosting is only $19.99 per month.
Types of A2hosting plans
A2hosting plan supports different types. Following is a list:
- Shared hosting
- WordPress hosting
- VPS hosting
- Reseller hosting
- Dedicated hosting
- Server hosting
The shared hosting type of A2hosting is providing unlimited bandwidth and disk space to the users. It has two different hosting plans that are swift and turbo. You can get these plans from the site of A2hosting, depending on your requirements.
WordPress hosting type of A2hosting has three different hosting plans available for the users. One is a lite hosting plan, the other is a swift hosting plan, and the last one is a turbo WordPress hosting plan. You can get them from the site of A2hosting.
VPS hosting is another type of A2hosting provider. It is providing two different hosting plans to the users. One is a dynamic VPS hosting plan that allows 20GB of disk space and 2TB of bandwidth. The other type is a managed VPS hosting plan that allows 75GB of disk space and 2TB of bandwidth to the users.
Reseller hosting type of A2hosting allows the owner of the account to use the hard drive space and bandwidth on behalf of a third party. It means that a third party has purchased the hosting service, and then it provides it to the other people.
A dedicated hosting type of A2hosting has a hosting plan named as managed dedicated hosting. This hosting plan allows 2*500GB of disk space to the users. In addition, it provides 10TB of bandwidth, and you can get it for $141.09 per month.
The hosting server type of A2hosting allows users to use server resources like CPU, memory, etc. The benefit of using it is, users can store their data without any hassle.
Pros and Cons of A2hosting
Just like any other hosting provider, A2hosting provider also has some positive and negative aspects. We will see them in detail.
Pros of A2hosting
Following are the benefits of using A2hosting:
- A2hosting provider has the highest speed ever among all the hosting providers of the same qualities.
- It is providing the most advanced features to the customers like server-side caching and staging areas.
- If you choose to drive a hosting plan or higher ones, you will get free site backup. A2hosting providers keep seven site backups.
- A2hosting provider is providing you the facility to host your site from three different servers that are in America, Europe, or Asia.
- A2hosting provider is providing unlimited storage to the users depending upon their hosting plan.
- A2hosting provider provides windows based servers to the users.
Cons of A2hosting
Following are the drawbacks of using A2hosting:
- A2hosting is providing an on-demand backup feature to its customers. However, you cannot use this feature if you didn’t buy its add-on.
- At the checkout page of A2hosting, you will notice many add-ons that you don’t need at al. An example of such an add-on is paid SSL certificate.
A2hosting providers are a great choice if you are looking for a hosting provider company for your site. You can get a detailed idea of all of the above-mentioned details about it.